Speech of His Excellency William Eustis, to both branches of the legislature of Massachusetts [electronic resource] ; delivered June 4, 1823
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Governor (1823-1825 : Eustis)
- [Boston] : Statesman office. True and Greene, printers, Merchant's Hall, Boston, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 41 x 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Eustis, William, 1753-1825 and Massachusetts. General Court
- Signed: William Eustis., On silk. Text in three columns; printed area measures 38.1 x 17.7 cm., Not in Shoemaker., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 17055).
View MARC record | catkey: 4024016