Commonwealth of Massachusetts. General orders. Head quarters, Boston, March 9, 1820 [electronic resource] : To remove the defects in the returns of the militia, which have arisen from the incompleteness of the forms now in use, the adjutant general has prepared an entirely new set of forms of company rolls, and of annual and inspection returns ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Militia
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 40 x 33 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sumner, William H. (William Hyslop), 1780-1861
- Signed: By his excellency's command. William H. Sumner, adjutant general., Printed area measures 32.3 x 22.6 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 2430).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shoemaker, R.H. Checklist of American imprints for 1820-1829, 2150
View MARC record | catkey: 4024029