To [blank] Esq. Boston, March 30, 1830 [electronic resource] : Sir, The National Republican Central Committee seize the present, as the last opportunity, prior to the April election ... to request your vigorous efforts in your town and throughout your county to obtain a large vote for His Excellency Levi Lincoln, His Honor T.L. Winthrop, and for the National Republican ticket for senators. ...
- Corporate Author:
- National Republican Party (Mass.). Central Committee
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 26 x 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Child, David Lee, 1794-1874
- Signed: By order of the National Republican Central Committee, D.L. Child, secretary.
Printed area measures 14.9 x 16.9 cm.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 3904).
View MARC record | catkey: 4024127