State of New-York. Literature Lottery, no. 6 [electronic resource] : For the benefit of Hamilton College. ... John B. Yates, Charles D. Cooper, Gurdon S. Mumford, Jonathan Burrall, managers. Drawing to commence in the city of New-York, on the 28th of November, 1821
- Corporate Author:
- New-York Literature Lottery
- [Albany] : Packard & Van Benthuysen, printers, 472 South Market-Street, Albany, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations ; 52 x 43 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Yates, John B. (John Barentse), 1784-1836
Anderson, Alexander, 1775-1870
W. Clarke's Truly Lucky Lottery-Office
- "Tickets ... for sale at W. Clarke's Truly Lucky Lottery-Office, no. 70 Genesee-Street, Utica. ... July, 1821."
Wood engraving signed: A [i.e., Alexander Anderson].
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 47.0 x 39.7 cm.
Not in Shoemaker.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 13928).
View MARC record | catkey: 4024207