Order of exercises at the celebration of the fifty-third anniversary of American independence [electronic resource] : held in the Evangelical Congregational Meeting-House of Bolton, Mass. July 4, 1829
- [Lancaster, Mass.] : Printed by Carter, Andrews, and Co., Lancaster, Mass., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 32 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Christmas, Joseph Stibbs, 1803-1830
- Includes text of an "ode, prepared for the occasion by Rev. Joseph S. Christmas."
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 25.4 x 18.0 cm.
Not in Shoemaker.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 3697).
View MARC record | catkey: 4024267