Address to the citizens of Pennsylvania [electronic resource] : "The Pennsylvania Society for the Promotion of Internal Improvements in the Commonwealth," respectfully submit the following facts and observations to their fellow-citizens, in the hope that they will tend to revive the spirit of energy which formerly distinguished this state, and excite a laudable emulation of the noble career of our sister state, New York. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania Society for the Promotion of Internal Improvements in the Commonwealth
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 pages) ; 22 x 14 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Connelly, John, 1755-1827
- Title from caption and first lines of text.
Signed on p. 2: John Connelly, vice president. John Y. Clark, secretary. January 19, 1825.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 3006).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shoemaker, R.H. Checklist of American imprints for 1820-1829, 21846
Rink, E. Technical Americana, 4140
View MARC record | catkey: 4024332