Farmers' and manufacturers' meeting [electronic resource] : At a meeting of the Pennsylvania Society for the Promotion of Manufactures and the Mechanic Arts, held at Philadelphia, on the 14th day of May, 1827 ... The depressed state of the woollen manufacture ... having been duly considered, it was resolved ... to meet in general convention at Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, on the thirtieth day of July, to deliberate on what measures are proper to be taken ...
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania Society for the Promotion of Manufactures and the Mechanic Arts
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 67 x 55 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ingersoll, Charles Jared, 1782-1862 and Tappan, Lewis, 1788-1873
- "(Signed) C.J. Ingersoll, vice president. Redwood Fisher, secretary."
Followed by: Address. To the citizens of the United States: The Pennsylvania Society for the Promotion of Manufactures and the Mechanic Arts, beg leave respectfully to offer ... some views of national policy ... Charles J. Ingersoll [and twenty-six others]. Philadelphia, May 19, 1827.
At end: Public notice. Pursuant to the recommendation contained in the proceedings of the Pennsylvania Society, a meeting of the growers and manufacturers of wool ... will be holden on Tuesday, the 5th instant ... to consider the resolutions adopted at Philadelphia. Lewis Tappan [and four others], committee of the woollen manufacturers, in Mass. Boston, June 1, 1827.
Text in three columns; printed area measures 56.9 x 35.7 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 13985).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shoemaker, R.H. Checklist of American imprints for 1820-1829, 30195
View MARC record | catkey: 4024341