Medical books, for sale on the most reasonable terms, by Samuel Wood & Sons, no. 261 Pearl-Street, New York [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Samuel Wood & Sons
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], [1829 or 1830]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 32 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wood, Samuel, 1760-1844, Wood, Samuel S., 1789-1861, and Wood, William, 1797-1877
- Followed on p.  by prospectus for the Medico-chirurgical review, and journal of practical medicine "republished by R. & G.S. Wood, no. 265 Pearl-Street, New York." Includes letters of recommendation, the most recent dated Feb. 15, 1827.
Presumably printed by either Samuel Wood & Sons or R. & G.S. Wood, printers and booksellers. Their imprints and the New York directory show that Richard and George S. Wood were at 265 Pearl Street only in 1829 and 1830.
Not in Shoemaker.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 3720).
View MARC record | catkey: 4024490