Tuesday evening Sept. 28th. will be presented the popular prelude of New lights: or, The Irish tutor. ... After which the new drama in 3 acts of Paul Clifford ... [electronic resource].
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 17+ x 15 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bowery Theatre (New York, N.Y.)
- Performed at the Bowery Theatre (New York, N.Y.) on Sept. 28, 1830. Cf. Odell, G.C.D. Annals of the New York stage, 1928, v. 3, p. 515., Not in Checklist Amer. imprints., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 3973).
View MARC record | catkey: 4024707