It is required of each post master to keep an account of newspapers and pamphlets received, according to the following form [electronic resource] : and to forward it to the department with his other transcripts as a part of his quarterly account. ... : Account of newspapers and pamphlets received at the post office at Lexington, County of Fayette, in the state of Kentucky, from April 1, to July 1, 1829
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Post Office Department
- [Lexington, Ky.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 49 x 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ficklin, Joseph
- Related Titles:
- Account of newspapers and pamphlets received at the post office at Lexington
- Signed: I certify, that the foregoing is a true statement ... Joseph Ficklin, post master., Another edition has variant line endings, is printed from different settings of type, and in the signature has the word postmaster spelled as one word., Printed area measures 33.8 x 25.1 cm., Not in Shoemaker., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 3746).
View MARC record | catkey: 4024731