West-Point Foundery and boring mill [electronic resource] : For the manufacture of iron and brass in all its branches ... : List of wheel patterns now on hand, and daily increasing
- Corporate Author:
- West-Point Foundery
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (engraving) ; 42 x 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kemble, William and Maverick, Peter, 1780-1831
- Signed and dated: William Kemble, no. 17 Whitehall-Street, New-York. June 1, 1821., Line engraving, which includes portion of title, signed: P. Maverick, Durand & Co. sc., Printed area measures 37.3 x 17.4 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 2604).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shoemaker, R.H. Checklist of American imprints for 1820-1829, 5748 and Rink, E. Technical Americana, 3234
View MARC record | catkey: 4024807