California's golden shield [electronic resource] : Air--Castles in the air. / By Hugh Robison
- Robison, Hugh
- [San Francisco] : Published and sold wholesale and retail by Wm. Cohen, San Francisco News Company no. 912 Kearny Street, San Francisco. (Calhoun, cheap printer, 540 Market St.), [between 1871 and 1875]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations ; 27 x 12 cm
- Related Titles:
- Castles in the air (Tune)
- Song in three stanzas; first line: I'm going to sing of warriors, and noble statesmen too.
Charles A. Calhoun is listed at this address in San Francisco directories for 1871 through 1875.
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 25.8 x 8.8 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 198).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Amer. song sheets, 234
View MARC record | catkey: 4024985