Cheer, boys, cheer[.] [electronic resource].
- Mackay, Charles, 1814-1889
- [New York] : H.J. Wehman, song publisher, New York, [1881?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations ; 24 x 15 cm
- Song in two stanzas; first line: Cheer, boys, cheer, no more of idle sorrow.
Numbered at head of title in square brackets: 506.
Written by Charles Mackay.
Imprint date suggested by series number.
"The words and music of this song will be sent to any address, post-paid, on receipt of 35 cents, by H.J. Wehman, P. O. Box 1823, New York City. Catalogue of songs, books, novelties, &c., sent free."
Printed on yellow paper.
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 21.5 x 12.7 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 241).
View MARC record | catkey: 4025042