The Long Island farmer poet [electronic resource] : On seeing his own likeness
- Cutter, Bloodgood H. (Bloodgood Haviland), 1817-1906
- [Little Neck, N.Y.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : 1 portrait ; 19 x 8 cm
- Related Titles:
- On seeing his own likeness
- Verse in seven stanzas; first line: My friends this likeness of my mortal form.
Dated: Little Neck, Jan. 27, 1862.
Wood-engraved portrait of Bloodgood H. Cutter with his name lithographed in facsimile of ms. signature.
Printed area measures 16.8 x 6.4 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1123).
View MARC record | catkey: 4025152