Hymn [electronic resource] : Tune--Webb. : Sung by the Tabernacle Choir and Congregation on the return of their pastor, Rev. Wm. M. Parry, F.R.S.L., from his vacation of '74. Mechanics Hall, Worcester, Sunday evening, October 4th, 1874
- Estabrook, Jones E. (Jones Edwards), 1832-1878
- [Worcester, Mass.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 22 x 14 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Tabernacle Congregational Church of Worcester (Worcester, Mass.)
- Related Titles:
- Webb (Tune)
- Hymn in three stanzas; first lines: As tints that tell the dawning, dispelling shades of night., Signed: J.E.E. [i.e., Jones E. Estabrook]., Printed area measures 15.6 x 7.7 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 801).
View MARC record | catkey: 4025194