Don't give de name a bad places [electronic resource] / Written and sung by Gus Williams
- Williams, Gus, 1847-1915
- Uniform Title:
- Don't give de name a bad blace
- [Boston] : Published and sold at wholesale by Horace Partridge, 51 Hanover St., Boston, importer and dealer in Yankee notions, clocks, watches, jewelry, manufacturer of clocks. Factory at Bristol, Conn., [between 1873 and 1876]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 24 x 16 cm
- Song in three stanzas; first line: I keep a saloon in dis cidy.
At head: No. 1195.
Sheet music edition, under title Don't give de name a bad blace, copyright 1871. See the Library of Congress American memory online archive, Music for the nation: American sheet music.
Horace Partridge is listed at 51 Hanover Street in Boston directories for 1873 through 1876.
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 19.6 x 12.5 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 403).
View MARC record | catkey: 4025207