De Goot lager Bier [electronic resource] : Air:--Bold privateer
- [New York] : H. De Marsan. Songs, ballads, toy books. 54 Chatham Street, N.Y., [between 1861 and 1863]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations ; 27 x 17 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sparks, Edward A., 1830 or 1831-
- Related Titles:
- Bold privateer (Tune)
- Song in seven stanzas; first line: I'll sing to you a song, dat you all likes to hear.
Henry De Marsan is listed at this address in New York City directories for 1861 through 1863.
Ornamental border signed: E.A. Sparks.
Printed area, including illustrated border described in Library Company of Philadelphia, American song sheets (1963), as "De Marsan trapper," measures 22.0 x 14.5 cm.
Another variant of Lib. Company. Amer. song sheets, no. 782a.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 665).
View MARC record | catkey: 4025450