The great proclamation! [electronic resource] : Written for the first memorial emancipation meeting, held in Alexandria, Va., Jan. 1, 1889, being the 26th anniversary / By Solomon G. Brown. ; By special invitation from the Frederick Douglass Library Association, of Alexandria, Virginia
- Brown, Solomon G., 1829?-1906
- [Virginia?] : [publisher not identified], [1889?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 43 x 28 cm
- Song in forty-five stanzas; first lines: We thank Thee, our Father, for what we behold-- a gathering of freemen, where once we were sold., Text in two columns; printed area measures 37.7 x 18.4 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 13906).
View MARC record | catkey: 4025467