The little church around the corner [electronic resource] / Words by Geo. Cooper. ; Music by D.S. Wambold
- Cooper, George, 1840-1927
- [Boston] : Published and sold at wholesale by Horace Partridge. Dealer in watches, fine gold and plated jewelry, stationery, toys, Rogers & Bros. silver plated ware, table and pocket cutlery, bags, wallets, fans, perfumery, etc., etc. Manufacturer and dealer in clocks, factory, Bristol, Conn. 27 Hanover Street, Boston, [between 1868 and 1870]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 23 x 16 cm
- Song in three stanzas; first line: God bless the little church around the corner!
At head of title: 1156.
Horace Partridge is listed at this address in Boston directories for 1860 through 1870. Series number suggest imprint date between 1868 and 1870.
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 19.9 x 12.3 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1089).
View MARC record | catkey: 4025690