Poor old horse let him die [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Poor old horse
- [New York] : J. Andrews, printer, 38 Chatham St. N.Y., [between 1853 and 1858]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 24 x 15 cm
- Song in six stanzas; first line: My clothing once, alas my friends, was linsey woolsey fine.
John Andrews is listed at this address in New York City directories for 1853 through 1858.
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 20.6 x 11.7 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1589).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Amer. song sheets, 1902a
View MARC record | catkey: 4025832