The Prince's welcome [electronic resource].
- Otis, Harrison Gray, Mrs., 1796-1873
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves ; 21 cm
- Verse in nine stanzas; first lines: Across the ocean's stormy deep, there comes to us a nation's hope., Signed on leaf : One of the Barclays. Boston Common, 17th October, 1860., Recto of leaf  and verso of leaf  blank., The American Antiquarian Society copy annotated, identifying the author as Mrs. H.G. Otis., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1620).
View MARC record | catkey: 4025865