The old folks are gone [electronic resource] : Music published and for sale by W. Hall & Son, 239 Broadway
- Root, George F. (George Frederick), 1820-1895
- [New York?] : [publisher not identified], [1860?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 24 x 16 cm
- Song in three stanzas; first lines: Far, far in many lands I've wander'd, sadly and lone., Words and music by George F. Root; sheet music copyright 1852. See the Library of Congress American memory online archive, Music for the nation: American sheet music., Another impression with variant border has imprint "H. De Marsan, publisher, 60 Chatham Str. New-York" and is dated  based on De Marsan's address. William Hall & Son is last listed at 239 Broadway in the New York City directory for 1858., Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 20.5 x 11.7 cm., Another variant of Lib. Company. Amer. song sheets, no. 1706a., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1422).
View MARC record | catkey: 4025887