Only two of us left [electronic resource] / By C.D. Bradlee. ; (Reprinted from the Traveller.) ; (Thoughts suggested Sunday evening, June 20th.).
- Bradlee, C. D. (Caleb Davis), 1831-1897
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 21 x 14 cm
- Related Titles:
- Daily evening traveller
- Verse in seven stanzas written after the death of Bradlee's mother, Eliza Davis Williams Bradlee, on Feb. 4, 1875; first line: There are but two of us here.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
At foot: 17 Chester Park, Monday, June 21st, 1875.
Printed area measures 13.8 x 6.3 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1478).
View MARC record | catkey: 4025973