The Bell System technical journal [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Bell Syst. tech. j. (Online) and BSTJ
- [Short Hills, N.J., etc.] : [American Telephone and Telegraph Company], [1922-1983]
- Additional Creators:
- American Telephone and Telegraph Company
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restrictions unspecified
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with: Volume 1, number 1 (July 1922); ceased with: Volume 62, issue 10 (December 1983).
- Publication Frequency:
- Monthly (except May/June and July/Aug.), 1965-83
- "Devoted to the Scientific and Engineering Aspects of Electrical Communication."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Index Note:
- Vols. 1-10, 1922-31. 1 v.; Vols. 11-20, 1932-41. 1 v.; Vols. 31-40, 1952-61. 1 v.
- Complexity Note:
- Continued in Jan. 1984 by: AT & T Bell Laboratories technical journal.
- Action Note:
- digitized 2010 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
View MARC record | catkey: 40260883