That's what's the matter with Hannah[.] [electronic resource].
- Steele, Silas Sexton
- [Philadelphia] : [A.W. Auner], [1865?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 20+ x 14+ cm
- Song in six stanzas; first line: By-words up and down are the life of the town., Words by S.S. Steele. See the Lester S. Levy collection of sheet music, online., Copyright 1865 by W.R. Smith., The American Antiquarian Society copy is trimmed to border, with minimal evidence of printing at foot. Library Company of Philadelphia, American song sheets (1963), no. 2309 indicates publication by Auner at Northeast corner of Eleventh and Market, Philadelphia., Text in two columns; printed area measures 19.2+ x 12.9 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1934).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Amer. song sheets, 2309
View MARC record | catkey: 4026218