"Sweet home." [electronic resource] / Written and read by James Bennett, at the dedication of Brittan Hall, Leominster, before the Young Men's Christian Association, July 23, 1868
- Bennett, James, 1806-1887
- [Leominster, Mass.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 22 x 15 cm
- Verse of one hundred one lines; first line: Come, all who feel this world, though passing fair.
Text in two columns; printed area, including ornamental border, measures 19.3 x 12.4 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1894).
View MARC record | catkey: 4026222