The Stockbridge tribe [electronic resource] : Poem delivered at the reunion of the 49th Regiment Massachusetts Volunteers at Stockbridge, Mass., September 13th, 1878. / By Col. S.B. Sumner
- Sumner, Samuel B. (Samuel Barstow), 1830-1891
- [Massachusetts?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 44 x 17 cm
- Related Titles:
- Poem delivered at the reunion of the 49th Regiment Massachusetts Volunteers at Stockbridge, Mass., September 13th, 1878
- Verse in twenty-five stanzas; first lines: O what inspiring draught the muse of history imbibes.
Text in two columns; printed area measures 39.1 x 12.0 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 13894).
View MARC record | catkey: 4026230