There's a sound among the forest trees [electronic resource] / Words by Fanny Crosby. ; Music by Wm. B. Bradbury. ; Music for this song published by Wm. B. Bradbury, no. 427 Broome Street, New York. Entered, according to act of Congress, in the year 1861, by William B. Bradbury, in the clerk's office of the District Court for the district of New Jersey
- Crosby, Fanny, 1820-1915
- [Philadelphia] : A.W. Auner, song publisher, N.E. cor. 11th, & Market, Philada, [1861?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations ; 24 x 15 cm
- Song in three stanzas; first line: There's a sound among the forest trees, away, boys., Transcribed imprint from head of title. At foot: A.W. Auner's printing office, Eleventh & Market, Philada. Pa., Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 21.5 x 12.6, and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1943).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Amer. song sheets, 2318a
View MARC record | catkey: 4026248