To-day and to-morrow [electronic resource].
- [Salem, Mass.?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 23 x 12 cm
- Related Titles:
- Salem gazette (Salem, Mass. : 1790)
- Verse in five stanzas; first lines: Brothers, rouse to earnest work! "On to Richmond" march to-day., At head of title: From the Salem gazette., Signed: S. Salem, Aug. 4, 1862., Presumably written by a woman. See fifth stanza: Listen while we women plead. We who love you, bid you go., Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 16.6 x 7.2 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1980).
View MARC record | catkey: 4026339