Tribute to the memory of Rev. E.B. Hall [electronic resource].
- Lippitt, Eliza W. (Eliza Webb), 1825-1903
- [Providence] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves. ; 22 cm
- Song in six stanzas; first line: With heavy, sorrowing hearts to-day we meet.
Signed: E.W.L. [i.e., Eliza W. Lippitt]
The American Antiquarian Society copy is inscribed: Your paper received, thanks. This poem will be sung at the anniversary of the Shelter Home for Colored Children today. Perhaps your father would like to read it. Glad to hear from you. E.W.L. Monday, May 7th . Providence.
Verso of leaf  and leaf  blank.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 2025).
View MARC record | catkey: 4026362