A voice from the work shop. No. 2 [electronic resource] : Established in Chelsea, -- 1862. : Charles Cormerais, book binder and blank book manufacturer. Book binding done in all its various branches; old books re-bound and repaired; pamphlets, periodicals, newspapers, and sheet music, bound to order; library books bound and repaired; also blank books of every description ruled and bound to order. Mr. Cormerais takes this opportunity to return thanks to the public for the liberal patronage received since he has been in business in Chelsea, for eight years past, and desires a continuance of the same. : Quotations from the poets. "Nothing original, all borrow'd."
- Cormerais, Charles, 1811-
- [Chelsea, Mass.] : Charles Cormerais, book binder, no. 1 1-2 Winnisimmet St., Chelsea, two doors from Ferry Office, up stairs. Pioneer Steam Press, 107 Winnisimmet Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves ; 28 cm
- Related Titles:
- Quotations from the poets
- Verse in thirteen stanzas; first line: The game of chess, that is every day played.
Imprint from colophon, left .
Recto of leaf  and verso of leaf  blank.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 2096).
View MARC record | catkey: 4026520