When this dreadful war is ended [electronic resource] : Copyright owned by Horace Waters, N.Y. : Music can be obtained of O. Ditson & Co. Boston
- Cooper, George, 1840-1927
- [Boston] : Sold at wholesale by Horace Partridge, importer, wholesale and retail dealer in fancy goods, toys, watches, jewelry, Yankee notions, &c. No. 27 Hanover Street--Boston, [1863?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 22 x 15 cm
- Song in three stanzas; first lines: When this dreadful war is ended, I will come again to you.
Numbered at head of title: 858.
Written by George Cooper; sheet music copyright 1863. See Public domain music, online.
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 19.3 x 12.1 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 2196).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Amer. song sheets, 2588
View MARC record | catkey: 4026532