Willie's on the dark blue sea [electronic resource].
- Thompson, H. S. (Henry S.)
- [Boston] : Published and sold, wholesale by Horace Partridge, importer and jobber of German, French and English fancy goods, toys, fire works [sic], clocks, watches, jewelry, plated ware, accordeons, violins, baskets, stationery, &c., &c. No. 105 Hanover Street, Boston, [between 1857 and 1859]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 26 x 25 cm
- Song in seven stanzas; first line: My Willie's on the dark blue sea.
Written and composed by H.S. Thompson. See the Library of Congress American memory online archive, Music for the nation: American sheet music.
Horace Partridge is listed at this address in Boston directories for 1857 through 1859.
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 20.5 x 11.0 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 2255).
View MARC record | catkey: 4026567