Woodman, spare that tree [electronic resource].
- Morris, George Pope, 1802-1864
- [New York] : H. De Marsan, publisher. Songs, ballads, toy books, &c. 54 Chatham Street, N.Y., [between 1861 and 1863]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations ; 26 x 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sparks, Edward A., 1830 or 1831-
- Song in four stanzas; first line: Woodman, spare that tree!, Written by George Pope Morris. See sheet music editions cataloged in RLIN., Henry De Marsan is listed at 54 Chatham Street in New York City directories for 1861 through 1863., Printed area, including illustrated border, signed "E.A. Sparks," described in Library Company of Philadelphia, American song sheets (1963), as "De Marsan trapper," measures 22.5 x 14.5 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 2271).
View MARC record | catkey: 4026582