Why have my loved ones gone? [electronic resource] / By Stephen C. Forster [i.e., Foster]. ; The music of this song is published by Horace Waters, no. 481 Broadway, New-York
- Foster, Stephen Collins, 1826-1864
- [New York] : J, Wrigley. Publisher, of songs, ballad's [sic], and toy books, conversation, age, and small playing cards, alphabet wood blocks, valentines, motto verses, and cut motto paper &c. No. 27 Chatham Street. (Opposite City Hall Park) New York, [1862?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations ; 23 x 16 cm
- Song in three stanzas; first lines: Why have my loved ones gone, like the dew 'neath the early sun!
At head of title: No. 946
Sheet music copyright 1862. See the Lester S. Levy collection of sheet music, online.
Printed area, including illustrated border described in Library Company of Philadelphia, American song sheets (1963), as "Wrigley kissing cupids," measures 21.6 x 13.0 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 2236).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Amer. song sheets, 2629
View MARC record | catkey: 4026595