Youth and age [electronic resource].
- Channing, Blanche Mary, 1860-1902
- [Boston?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 23 x 15 cm
- Related Titles:
- Following lines, written by the youngest daughter of William Henry Channing
- Song in nine stanzas; first line: I hear it said by many, who should know., At head of title: The following lines, written by the youngest daughter of William Henry Channing [i.e., Blanche Mary Channing], are sent with her father's greeting and her own to the meeting of his classmates at their half-century anniversary., William Henry Channing graduated Harvard College in 1829. At the time of his fiftieth reunion the Channings were living at London., Printed area measures 16.7 x 8.6 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 2321).
View MARC record | catkey: 4026617