Dear Mollie Magee [electronic resource] : Sung nightly at Carncross & Dixey's. / Words by Alice Hawthorne [i.e., Septimus Winner]. ; Music by Sep. Winner. ; Music published by J.M. Stoddart & Co., No. 720 Sansom St. and to be obtained at any of the music stores
- Winner, Septimus, 1827-1902
- [Philadelphia] : A.W. Auner, song publisher & printer, Tenth and Race Sts., Philadelphia, Pa., [1874?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 20 x 12 cm
- Song in three stanzas; first line: There is a beautiful isle a-far., Sheet music copyright 1874. See the Library of Congress American memory online archive, Music for the nation: American sheet music., Transcribed imprint from head of title. At foot: A.W. Auner's card and job printing rooms, Tenth and Race Sts., Philadelphia, Pa., Printed area measures 17.4 x 9.7 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 357).
View MARC record | catkey: 4026809