Moonlight on the lake [electronic resource].
- White, C. A. (Charles Albert), 1832-1892
- [Philadelphia] : Johnson, song pub. stationer and printer, no. 7 North Tenth St., Philadelphia, Pa., [1872?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 20 x 13 cm
- Song in three stanzas; first lines: Come away, come away, oh! come where the silvery waves break.
By C.A. White; English sheet music dated  in the British Library online catalogue.
Transcribed imprint from head of title. At foot: J.H. Johnson, card & job printing office, no. 7 North Tenth Street, Philadelphia, Penna. Open in the evening until 9 o'clock.
"By sending Johnson 60 cts., he will send you the music for this song."
Printed area measures 16.8 x 9.4 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1229).
View MARC record | catkey: 4026836