Excursion to the Pacific! [electronic resource].
- DeWolfe, George G. B. (George Gordon Byron), 1835-1873
- [Boston?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 25 x 17 cm
- Verse in six stanzas; first lines: Here we go to the Pacific! To the "Hub" a while, adieu!, Textual references suggest publication just before the first transcontinental excursion by a train with Pullman cars, which left Boston on May 23, 1870, and returned on July 2. The luxurious, eight-car train was chartered by members of the Boston Board of Trade., Followed by a description of the train and a list of passengers., Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 22.2 x 13.6 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 474).
View MARC record | catkey: 4026853