Give 'em string and let 'em went [electronic resource].
- [Philadelphia?] : [publisher not identified], [between 1860 and 1869?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 20+ x 14+ cm
- Related Titles:
- Go it while you're young
- Song in five stanzas; first line: Life is but a span of horses.
Followed by: Go it while you're young (first line: Money's scarce they say, and very well we know it).
The American Antiquarian Society copy is trimmed to border. Ornamental border suggests publication at Philadelphia by A.W. Auner or J.H. Johnson. Border also used by publisher Thomas G. Doyle at Baltimore.
Printed area measures 19.4 x 12.5 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 620).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Amer. song sheets, 750
View MARC record | catkey: 4027054