I wandered by the brookside[.] [electronic resource].
- Milnes, Richard Monckton, Baron Houghton, 1809-1885
- [Philadelphia] : A.W. Auner, song publisher & printer, Tenth and Race Sts., Philadelphia, Pa., [between 1871 and 1890?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 19 x 12 cm
- Song in four stanzas; first line: I wandered by the brookside.
Written by Richard Monckton Milnes Houghton; and copyright 1848. See sheet music edition cataloged in RLIN and the Library of Congress American memory online archive, Music for the nation: American sheet music. A later printing.
Transcribed imprint from head of title. At foot: A.W. Auner's card and job printing rooms Tenth and Race Sts., Philadelphia, Pa.
Printed area measures 17.1 x 9.8 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 849).
View MARC record | catkey: 4027133