Limerick races [electronic resource].
- [Philadelphia?] : [publisher not identified], [between 1860 and 1880?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 21+ x 14+ cm
- Song in six stanzas; first line: I'm a simple Irish lad, resolved to see some fun, sirs.
This song was included in Hopkins' New Orleans 5 cent song-book, New Orleans, 1861. Possibly a later printing.
The American Antiquarian Society copy is trimmed to within border. Ornamental border suggests publication at Philadelphia by A.W. Auner or J.H. Johnson. Border also used by publisher Thomas G. Doyle at Baltimore.
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 20.0 x 12.5 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1066).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Amer. song sheets, 1259
View MARC record | catkey: 4027228