Original hymn [electronic resource] / Written by Rev. Martin S. Howard, Wilbraham
- Howard, Martin S. (Martin Stoddard), 1830-1919
- [Milford, Mass.?] : [publisher not identified], [1880?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 20 cm
- Hymn of wanderers returning to Milford. Air--America (first line: Home of our childhood days) -- American hymn (first line: Speed our republic, O Father on high!) -- Song of the old folks (first line: Should auld acquaintance be forgot).
- Related Titles:
- Hymn to wanderers returning to Milford
Song of the old folks
Auld lang syne (Tune)
- Song in six stanzas; first line: With hearts that beat in one accord.
Followed by three additional songs, all sung at the centenary celebration in Milford, Mass., June 10, 1880. See Ballou, Adin. History of the town of Milford, Worcester County, Massachusetts, 1882, p. 430-511.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 24398).
View MARC record | catkey: 4027406