Boston, March 10, 1853. The quarterly meeting of the Primary School Committee will be held at the Common Council Room, City Hall, on Monday evening, March 14th, at 7 1-2 o'clock. The semi-annual Meeting of the teachers, with the committee, will be held at the vestry of Park Street Church, on Tuesday, March 22d, at 3 o'clock, p.m. to which you are invited. Charles Demond, secretary. ... [electronic resource].
- Demond, Charles, 1822-1889
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 invitation ; 25 x 20 cm
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 16203).
View MARC record | catkey: 4030740