Musical festival, in honor of Admiral Lessoffsky and the officers of the Russian Fleet. Sir:--in behalf of the City Council, and the School Committee, of Boston, I respectfully invite you to be present at a musical festival, to be given by the pupils of the public schools, ... at the music hall, Wednesday, June 8, ... for the committee of arrangements. F.W. Lincoln, Jr. Mayor [electronic resource].
- Lincoln, Frederic Walker, 1817-1898
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 invitation : illustrations ; 21 x 27 cm folded to 21 x 14 cm
- Includes invitation and ticket. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 16323).
View MARC record | catkey: 4030933