Worcester Theatre! ... June 30th, 1862 ... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Worcester Theatre (Front Street, Worcester, Mass.)
- [Boston] : F.A. Searle, steam printer, Journal Building, 118 Washington St., Boston, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 playbill : illustrations ; 55 x 19 cm
- Performers include: R.E.J. Miles; Min-ne-Ha-Ha. Annie Senter; E.W. Marston; Harry Langdon; Providence Theatre Company.
Performance includes: Rookwood, or--Dick Turpin, the highwayman.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 21202).
View MARC record | catkey: 4034279