Be it known that [blank] entitled to [blank] shares in the capital stock of the American Insurance Company transferable only at the office of said company by the said [blank] personally or by [blank] attorney in testimony whereof the president hath signed and the secretary hath countersignd this certificate the [blank] day of [blank] Secry. [blank] Presdt. ... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- American Insurance Company
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], [between 1850 and 1860]
- Physical Description:
- 1 stock certificate : illustrations ; 20 x 26 cm
- Vignette of anchor and trident crossed, laying over a cornucopia spilling coins. Two sailing ships at sea in background. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 22917).
View MARC record | catkey: 4036102