National Black law journal [electronic resource].
- [Los Angeles, Calif.] : [UCLA School of Law]
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Los Angeles. School of Law and Columbia University. School of Law
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unrestricted online access
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with vol. 10, no. 1 (winter 1987).
- Publication Frequency:
- Annual, 2010-
Two issues yearly, spring 1993-2008/2009
Three issues yearly, winter 1987-winter 1993
- Published: Los Angeles, Calif. : UCLA School of Law, 1987-1998/99; New York, NY : Columbia Law School, 1999/2000-2008/2009; UCLA School of Law, 2010-
Some issues published by students of other law schools through a consortium agreement with UCLA School of Law, and later with Columbia Law School, and have edition statements naming the school (e.g., summer 1991 issue called: University of Texas School of Law ed.).
- Special Numbering:
- Vol. 15 complete in one issue.
No issues published 2011-2014.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 40372496