Ipse dixit : how the world looks to a federal judge / William L. Dwyer ; foreword by Meade Emory ; introduction by Stimson Bullitt
- Dwyer, William L.
- Seattle : University of Washington School of Law : University of Washington Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 158 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Remarks at the Federal Bar Association : banquet honoring Judge George H. Boldt -- New dimensions : University of Washington School of Law -- Judges and librarians : Washington Library Association Conference -- The declaration of the rights of man--200 years later : Seattle-Nantes Sister City Association -- Optimism for lawyers : Annual banquet, the Order of the Coif, University of Washington School of Law -- The practical value of ethics : the Federal Bar Association of the Western District of Washington -- Finding the center : Alumni recognition banquet, University of Washington School of Law -- Remarks on semi-retiring : Federal Bar Association banquet -- Lincoln then and now : Lincoln Day banquet, Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association -- Centennial expectations : School of Law commencement, University of Washington -- Stimson Bullitt : Seattle-King County First Citizen Award -- Remembering Chuck Goldmark : Goldmark award luncheon, Legal Foundation of Washington -- Emmett Watson memorial -- The future of litigation : First Annual Judicial Appreciation Dinner, Seattle-King County Bar Association, East King County Bar Association, South King County Bar Association -- Rumpole was right : how the world looks to a federal judge, and how the American legal system will be saved, the Monday Club -- Pro bono's triple win : speech presented for Judge Dwyer by Joanna Dwyer : Goldmark award luncheon, Legal Foundation of Washington.
- 9780295987040 (hardback : alk. paper) and 0295987049 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references. and "Published material by and about William leaves Dwyer": pages 131-154.
View MARC record | catkey: 4043380