The McNulty memorandum's effect on the right to counsel on corporate investigations : hearing before the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, March 8, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 150 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:110-24
Serial no. 110-24 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2007-0404-P.
"Serial no. 110-24."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/18/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:33811.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4043474